At SmartNet we will help you to realize and maximize your website conversion strategy!
How do you improve your website’s conversion rate?
SmartNet has a proven approach using strong and medium impact strategies to help maximize your website’s conversion rate. We have the expertise to help you double, or perhaps even triple the conversion rates of your website.
Strong Impact Website Conversion Strategies
Your website’s conversion rate will be most affected by the following four strategies:
- Clearly define your primary goal! What is the main factor that you want to change about your services? Do you want to drive more traffic to your website? Do you want to sell more products to a certain demographic? Do you want to increase the amount of newsletter subscriptions? Do you want to follow through with more sales leads?
Before implementing any major changes to your website, you need to focus on how to direct your website’s visitors towards your number one priority. Clearly defining your ambitions will help to determine the best methods to reach your primary website conversion goals.
- SmartNet will focus your energies on your primary goal. Once you have determined what element you wish to improve upon the most, then you need to clearly concentrate your efforts on improving the conversion rates for solely that element. We can help your business to implement different steps to make it easier for visitors to your site to works towards your goal.
For example, if you wish to increase newsletter subscriptions, then adding banners and hyperlinks throughout the website will help draw attention to subscribing to your newsletter and increase follow - through.
- SmartNet increases a visitor’s ease of navigation. Our teams will help to modify your website to make it easier for visitors to navigate through your site to get directly to the spots you want them at! We will help to change the website to help influence them to make the proper decisions to eventually make your desired actions.
This will not only significantly impact your conversion rates, but will also help to eliminate non-progressive stalling.
- Make your offer more enticing. If your leading customers to following through with your desired actions or to make a purchase, then in return you need to be prepared to make them a tempting deal. Attractive deals solidify your existing consumer base and help to lure in potential new customers. Enticing offers can improve conversion rates as much as 20-30%!
Medium Impact Conversion Strategies
Although these strategies do not have as much influence or power as strong impact strategies do, they can to varying degrees help to additionally improve upon your conversion rates.
- Have an attractive design for your website. With the popularity and growth of various websites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and WordPress, customers now expect higher quality websites. The appearance of your website is an indication of how much you care to represent yourself to customers. Therefore, it is more important then ever to have a sophisticated, attractive website available for visitors to browse.
If your website is not aesthetically beautiful, easy to navigate, updated with fresh, new content, and have technologically modern services such as flash, then customers automatically know you have neglected this area of your business, so how many other areas are you going to neglect as well? Your website is your first impression to any visitor and spending the extra money to make it a quality, memorable impression is well worth it.
- Improve your website’s sales pitch. In the end, it is the way that you craft and present your goods and services through words that will influence and win over your customers for good. It has been proven countless times that a superior crafted sales copy can have the power to compel potential consumers to make a move.
The better you can present your sales pitch, and the more enticing you can make it sound, then you will no doubt see more results. Words are a powerful tool that can be welded to have a significant impact on the way people perceive the deal they are getting. At SmartNet we take the time and effort to craft your sales pitch into a winning, compelling statement.
- Incorporate previous customer’s testimonials. Seeing the names of big companies or popular individuals that have stated they have used or purchased your goods or services is an invaluable influence. Word of mouth advertising is one of the most effective ways to build trust because people believe what their friends and families tell them. By incorporating testimonials onto your website, you not only demonstrate your previous successes, but you also help to create an atmosphere in which potential but on-the-edge consumers can feel comfortable that their purchase will be worth the money, and that they can trust you and will ultimately follow through on their actions. SmartNet will give you the tools to help establish your company’s credibility by implementing moving testimonials by true, appreciative clients.